~About the Book(s)~
* What are you most excited about for the release of Mirage? More than anything, I'm excited to share more of Violet's and Aidan's story with the readers who enjoyed HAVEN!
* Indoors or outdoors? How come? Outdoors! At least, if the weather is nice. There is nothing better than sitting in the shade on a warm, sunny day and listening to the birds and crickets and the breeze ruffling leaves. Totally reminds me of the easy, carefree summer days of my childhood.
* Do you ever get writers block? If so how do you get through it? Definitely. The only way to get through it is to just force myself to sit down and write *something*, even if it's awful and slow and painful. If I'm really and truly stuck on a story, I'll work on another project instead. Sometimes it's just a matter of needing to let a story percolate in my head a bit more before I can finish writing it.
* Does your protagonist relate to you in anyway? Well, we're both from Atlanta! But honestly, that's about it. I guess you could say that she's the girl I wish I was in high school. She's definitely stronger than I was, and I really like her cool friends!
* Do you like salty food or are you more of a sweet tooth? Definitely a sweet tooth! I wish I could eat a cupcake every single day.
* Do you have any plans for any new series? If so, care to share? ;) I'm actually working on the beginnings of a new YA Sci-Fi series right now! It's very different from the Winterhaven series, but so much fun! I guess I'd say it's a cross between Logan's Run (only people alive in the 1970s will get that reference!) and the classic novel Lost Horizon.
* What is one of your fondest childhood memories? Hmmm, fondest? Well, it's not any one specific thing, but I really loved playing with my friends in the woods in and around our neighborhood in Atlanta when I was in middle school. We had such freedoms then that kids today just don't have. We'd all roam through the woods, jumping over creeks and climbing over downed trees, leaves crunching beneath our shoes. We'd pretend we were adventurers or explorers, or castaways on a desert island. Way, way better than playing video games, trust me!
*Totally agree with you on that!! I would have loved to roam the woods and have little adventures thaan all this texting and technology! But...I still love my technology haha but yours sounds more fun for sure!! :)*
~About the Author~
Find her here!
Thanks so much to Mrs. Kristi Cook!!! I had so much interviewing you!
Mirage just came out on the 5th of June everyone!!! Go get your copy now!! :D
Thank you for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed!! :)