Define what characteristics your favorite books share. Do they all have a kickass heroine or is the hot love interest the Alpha Male?
OO! Lately my favorite all share these same qualities:
1. The hot brooding bad-boy love interest (which my dad hates!) lol ;)
2. I also have been falling for the cute, charming best friend boys...they are just so cute! :D
3. Yes, I love the kick ass heroines but I like a little of vulnerability to them...they have to have some torture behind that wall ;)
4. The mystery behind it all whether (like Unearthly) you don't know the purpose or (like Firelight) You don't know why he loves you? Why does he stick around. Personally I am gettin a little tired of the "Who am I?" "What am I?" junk...but that's just me! ^-^
5. If you were to check my shelf.....All except one are series (trilogy, 4 or more) It's insane! I DRIVE myself insane anticipating the next book and the horrible HORRIBLE wait!!! >:( But I love them! haha
What about YOU!? Leave your link in my comments and I'll be sure to check yours out! Have a great Friday! :)