Top Ten Things I Hope Santa Brings Me:
- Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout~~I have heard nothing but GREAT things about this book! The only Greek mythology book I have read about was the Percy Jackson books. I loved them but I am excited to read something a little more my age, with more romance! :D
- All 3 Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stifvater~~I had never really read a werewolf book before until I read Nnightshade. This book promises more romance and mystery. It has been on my list for awhile now! *fingers crossed*
- Matched & Crossed by Ally Condie~~Ahh, dystopians. These have been real popular lately. I feal the pull to dystopians all the time. I really want to see what Ally Condie has to bring to the dystopian table!
- Catching Jordan by Miranda Keanelly~~ Man, I really really want this one too! I hear great things about it all the time! I love the story line! A girl quarterback for a guys football team!! :O That's so new and totally kick-ass! ;b
- Dearly Departed by Lia Habel~~Die For Me brang me to the love of zombie books! I had been searching for more and found this one! This sounds sooo good! ?It has so many twists and random things that it seems very promising
- Remembrance & Vengeance by Michelle Madow~~ This one just seems so good too! i got to have them!!
- Hourglass by Myra McEntire~~ I am really intrigued by what exactly her "ghostly stalkers" are! And what it all means! need. it. now
- Possession by Elana Johnson~ more dystopians with more promise!
- The Unbecoming of Myra Dyer by Michelle Hodkin~~ I want to know who she is!!! The cover is so very pretty too! Yupp again I will say...I. NEED. IT!!!!!
- And a big bookshelf to hold them all! All shelf space is gone! To to move on to the big boy! (the bookshelf haha)