10. Josh from Hereafter by Tara Hudson. This boy is sooo cute! ^-^ He cares about Amelia full-heartedly and is not afraid to stand up to his grandmother and say he is going to be with her however he can. He is literally like a breath of fresh air. He is laid back and normal. He has a kind heart and is patient. Love him!
9. Jace Wayland from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. This boy has a mouth! I love his sarcastic witty banter! I can't help but laugh! He is a tortured soul and I can't help but feel bad and want to comfort him. Plus psh! He is HOT! ;)
8. Kai from Dark Seeker by Taryn Browning. That over there is MY button of him. Like it no? Yes? go vote for it here: VOTE! Ok sorry had to advertise there lol :) Ok this boy is also one smokin hott boy! Thos eyes! Ugh gorgeous! They are bright green! His past *sobs* So sad. His secrets *gasps* surprising but *sighs* it works out. Oh and his scythe! How he can fight and the power he beholds! Yupp this boy is crush worthy!
7. Asher from A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies. This boy is H-O-T!!! His dark black hair, his charisma, his smarty-pants attitude and his love for breaking the rules. Oh and he also loves Skye! ;) lol Sigh this boy gave me goosebumps! <3 Can't wait to see more of him in the next one! *wiggles eyebrows* Haha
6. Puck from The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa. I have always been a sucker for the best friend. You give me a book with a best (guy) friend in it and I will fall in love with him. I did with Simon, Isaac, Lucas, etc. And there is no stopping me from loving Puck too. Even though Ash is my prince I love Puck. He is so protective and loyal, patient, and most of all understanding. He would do anything for Meghan. Even give her up to his sworn enemy just because she is happy. How cute is that? :D
5. Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth. Yess, I ADORE FOUR!! Ah! This boy! Let's see what can I say about him? Four is one beyond cute! And two....man I am literally at a loss for words! I love why he is nicknamed "Four" It' sooo cute! He is always there by Tris' side, making sure she is alright. He would do anything for her. The ending! OMG! THE ENDING!!!! :O Ya I can't really find much more to say about Four. He is just to amazing for words!
4. Alex from Delirium by Lauren Oliver. EEP! Alex! He. Is. ADORABLE! Every little thing about him makes him so very crush worthy! His eyes, HIM!, his past and secrets, his love for Lena, well pretty much EVERYTHING! I literally cried at the end! He does so much for Lena and never asks for anything in return. He thinks of her as perfect. He doesn't care about her past. He just loves her unconditionally! And I love HIM unconditionally! I really NEED Pandemonium!
3. Vincent from Die For Me by Amy Plum. Holy cow you guys! This guy is amazing! He is French! (BONUS!) He is a zombie/revenant! (BONUS!) He saves lives (BONUS!) He loves Kate! (CUTENESS POINTS) all of that and more equalled together= one totally smokin hot guy! I'll take two please!! :D Vincent is unbelievable! *sighs* I need a guy like Vincent! :/ lol
2. Patch from the Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick. *sucks in breathe* Do I really need to say anything? Than hottie over there to the left is Patch's cover model! *dies* Patch is....well, Patch is everything! He can be my angel, fallen angel, guardian angel, anyday! He has that bad boy vibe down to the max! From his Black hair to his black eyes, to his black shirt, black pants, to the tips of his black booted toes! This boy is the definition of HOT! I had goosebumps with his every line. He had my stomach doin flips and me holdin my breathe! *sighs, melts, dies!*
1. Ash from the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa. I bet you saw this coming ha? But psh!! Who can blame me!? When you have a hot ice prince as so, who WOULDN'T fall in love!? Ash is so distant in the beginning but slowly but surely he starts to thaw out. He loves Meghan with everything fiber of his body! And the feeling is mutual. This Prince who could never be loved or love again falls in love! EEP! His story is breathtaking! I LOVE him! I don't know what else to say when it comes to Ash! And I bawled my eyes out after I finished The Iron Knight. Why? because it was over. It IS over! *cries again* I will miss you Ash, prince of the Unseelie Court. You will always sit on the throne above all the fictional boys I read about. And you will always own my heart! *wipes tears* You will be missed! :,)
So there they are! All the most amazing boys I have ever read about! I know I'm missing a few but there are WAY to many to list them all. In fact all the ones I love are already in a list (not in order though) just find the #TeamAsh button on the side bar and follow the link! :) These boyr are amazing and the reason why I read haha If you could put them all together and then give him to me I would be so eternally grateful! Haha Hope you enjoyed this! Don't forget about voting for your favorite books! (FORM) Voting closes tonight! Spread the word! :D